Work4u Solutions is looking for able body smart individuals who are thorough, pays attention to details that can work in a team or individually, and may be required to wear specific work clothes when performing cleaning duties (such as overalls, aprons, or tabards) and often safety shoes.
Passionate individuals that will carry out cleaning duties for private clients (often on a part-time basis on stipulated days of the week)
Where services may include:
- Domestic cleaning,
- Floor treatment and sanding,
- Waste transportation.
The working hours can be flexible since they are obliged to accommodate the requirements of the client.
If you are someone who has the ability to make good and also take pride in creating a clean environment then this role would be great for you!
Key Duties and Responsibilities
These duties include but are not limited to:
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping surfaces in workplace area including wards/working areas, bathrooms, kitchens, and supply closets.
- Refilling and restocking cleaning supplies and toiletries (hand wash, toilet paper, paper towels)
- Maintaining cleaning products and ordering new supplies when necessary
- Taking out the garbage
- Carrying out minor maintenance tasks such as replacing displaced toilet seats, unclogging sinks
- Conducting monthly disinfection and deep cleaning
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- High school degree or GSCE certificate